Empower Rf & Votiva
Have you been searching for non-hormonal and non-surgical options for women’s health and wellness?
After researching the safety and efficacy of many devices, Dr. Jenn was the first physician in West Texas to offer the Votiva platform by InMode as a solution to so many issues many of us face throughout our lifetime.
Dr. Jenn is considered by InMode to be one of the experts in treating women with Votiva since 2017, and she is honored to be one of the speakers for the company on this amazing device!
InMode has now taken this technology to the next level by developing the complete women’s health and wellness multi-functional platform called Empower RF!
Once again, Dr. Jenn is the first physician in this area to bring this groundbreaking technology to her patients.
Empower RF offers 7 different life-changing technologies to offer the complete package to women of all ages experiencing a variety of issues.
Using a combination or simply one of the treatments below, we are able to develop a customized treatment plan for you! Whether you are looking for a “mommy makeover”, preventative treatments, or the most effective device to address issues you may already be dealing with, Empower RF is your answer!
- Forma V – This non-invasive treatment was available on the Votiva platform, and we still use the two names interchangeably. Radiofrequency energy is delivered to the vaginal tissue to provide uniform volumetric deep heating which changes the tissue to a healthier state. Our patients have seen amazing improvements with no downtime in issues such as vaginal dryness, pain with intercourse, urinary incontinence, and frequent vaginal/urinary tract infections.
- Morpheus8V – This minimally invasive treatment is taking the FormaV treatment to the next level. It combines micro-needling with radiofrequency energy resulting in fractional tissue coagulation up to 3mm deep. We are able to address the same issues with this treatment that FormaV does. We apply numbing cream and a CO2Lift V treatment to the tissue about 1 hour before your treatment. There is only minimal downtime which essentially means abstaining from intercourse for 5-7 days after the treatment as the tissue heals.
- V Tone – This technology provides intravaginal electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) and neuromuscular re-education to rehabilitate weak pelvic floor muscles. It addresses stress, urges, and mixed urinary incontinence.
- Aviva – This minimally invasive technology is a non-surgical alternative to a labiaplasty. See the Aviva page on our website for further information.
- Morpheus8 – see the page on our website for further information.
- Morpheus8 Body – see the Morpheus8 page on our website for further information.
- Tone – see Evolve page on our website for further information.